We’re so excited to announce that as of now you’re able to upload and use a whole array of extra things with your clients through Therachat. Send worksheets, other PDF-documents, images, videos, audio… easily to your clients.
Supported Document Types
We made sure you’d be able to upload as many filetypes as possible, here’s what you can send to clients:
- Worksheets & other documents (PDF, Word, Excel, Txt, Powerpoint)
- Images (png, jpeg, gif)
- Audio (mp3)
- Video (mp4, flv)
Would you like to send a helpful Youtube video to your clients? Send worksheets? A scan of a CBT workbook? Now that’s possible!
How To Send Worksheets & Documents To Your Clients
First log-in or sign-up to Therachat and open a client’s page.
1. Define what you want to send to your client
Would you like to send worksheets? Document? Image? Audio? Link? Or a custom question or prompt? All is possible!
2. Create your activity and include documents, links, audio…
- Upload your document, add a link or input your question/prompt.
- Let us know whether you’d like other therapists to be able to use your documents with their clients or not
- Provide instructions for your client
- Define whether you like your client to respond with text, a number or only whether they completed the activity
3. Schedule reminders
- Indicate when you like your client to be reminded of this activity. Just once? Or several times?
4. All set!
Your activity will show up on the activity overview. We’ll notify you when your client did the activity.
More mental health news in your mailbox?
How Your Clients Will Experience This
Once you’ve sent your worksheet, documents, links, questions or prompts to your clients, they will receive them in the mobile Therachat app and depending on the type of answer type you selected, they can provide feedback on the activity.
We Also Offer Premade Tracking , Journaling & Thought Reframing Activities
Therachat comes with a library of some premade activities, optimized for the mobile experience of your clients. We created a short, unique version of emotion tracking, give insights to clients about their open journaling entries, offer other journaling activities like gratitude journaling and many more.
What is Therachat?
Therachat is a fully HIPAA compliant online platform for mental health specialists & their clients, to send homework and messages connect in between sessions. Clients can finish their homework and reply to messages on a mobile app that sends them reminders.
Benefits of Therachat
- Therachat connects therapist & client in between session and improves the alliance
- Reminds clients of homework and increases homework compliance
- Keeps therapy top of mind of clients and stimulates faster progress
- Gives a clinician concrete insights and talking points before a session